In a market that is constantly evolving, equity release can be both complex and time consuming.
By referring your clients to the UK’s No.1 equity release specialist, you can be sure that both you and your clients will benefit.
- You could earn an average of £1,452 for completed cases*
- Average procuration fee of 2.75-3%, of which 50% is paid directly to you
- No specialist permissions or equity release qualifications are required to refer
- We take full compliance responsibility for the equity release advice given
- We complete all of the paperwork
- You will receive guidance from the MSN dedicated broker help desk over the phone
- Face-to-face support is available with your MSN Business Development Manager, Aimee Lane
- Your clients will be looked after by the UK’s No.1 equity release specialist, Key Retirement
- We will search the whole of the equity release market to find the best plan for your clients
- Key has access to special offers and preferential rates
- We have a ‘no cross-selling’ guarantee
- You will be kept fully updated every step of the way
*79% of introducers were paid an average of £1,452 per completed case in 2015.