We use essential cookies to enable our website to function and non-essential cookies for marketing purposes. You can change your cookie settings here, otherwise we’ll assume you’re OK with the current settings.
Some cookies are optional, you can opt in or out of these cookies below.
Marketing cookies – These cookies help us tailor the advertisements you see on third party sites by understanding what interests you on our sites, such as the pages you view. We don’t combine this information with other personal information you provide us with.
Tracking cookies – These enable us to recognise repeat visitors to the site. By matching an anonymous, randomly generated identifier, we’re able to record specific browsing information such as how you arrive at the site, the pages you view, options you select, and the path you take through the site. By monitoring this information we’re able to make improvements to our sites.
Social cookies – These cookies allow you to share and like our pages through your favourite social network sites.
• Equity release plan sales rise 3% as total value increases 32%
• Average customer benefited from £94,982 in the first half of 2021
• More than half of customers use their homes to clear big ticket items like mortgages and other debts
• More than £32.6 billion of property wealth has been released in 20 years helping 557,000 customers
• Two out of three say equity release boosted their quality of life
• Key launches comprehensive study into equity release customer views