We've changed the name your clients see, but not the way we do things.
20 December 2019 - 03:00 PM
From Monday 6th January 2020, the equity release advice your clients receive will be provided by The Equity Release Experts – the newest addition to Key Group; the UK’s largest equity release service provider.
Back to News
That doesn’t mean we’ve changed the way we do things, though. Your clients will still speak to an expert equity release adviser who’ll take them through their options to find out if equity release is right for them.
You'll see no changes in the process for referring clients to us
You'll still work with Key Partnerships and be able to
• Submit leads via our online portal, over the phone, or by email
• Refer to your existing local adviser if you have established adviser relationships
• Receive support from a face-to-face and telephone account manager to help you maximise your equity release opportunities
• Take advantage of our advice expertise and get involved as much or as little as you’d like in the process; either taking a back seat or attending your client meetings
• Benefit from the same great referral payment per completed case. Our average referral payment in 2019 is £1,539*
We’re committed to local, independent, whole-of-market advice for your clients
Our commitment to whole of market advice: Through The Equity Release Experts, we’ll continue to offer advice across the whole of the market; considering the widest possible choice of products to meet your clients’ needs.
Independent advice: All of our expert equity release advice will remain completely independent, ensuring your clients receive the advice that’s suited to their needs.
Local advice: Your clients will still be able to receive face-to-face advice in the comfort of their own home. A service which will be provided by fully-qualified equity release advisers, and one which will include our new, ground-breaking digital advice platform, ensuring every one of your clients receives the same level of expert advice.
In most cases you’ll see no change to the adviser dealing with you and your clients, and where there will be a new face, we’ll be sure to make the relevant introductions.
Advice fees: Our fees will remain the same, as will the quality of the service we offer. So, when you see The
Equity Release Experts, know your clients are guaranteed completely independent, expert equity release advice that’s always tailored to them.
Customer documentation: Any customers who are referred from the 20th December 2019 will receive The Equity Release Experts branded documents in anticipation of the changes on the 6th January 2020.
* Referral payment on completed cases 1st January – 30th November 2019